Court-ordered guardianship can be issued for individuals under the age of 18 who require the guidance of a responsible adult. A guardianship may be granted to a concerned friend or family member if there is evidence of verbal, physical, or emotional abuse by one or both parents in the home, or if the parents are physically or financially unable to care for the child. Once appointed, guardians have control over decisions involving medical care, education, social situations, contractual agreements, and other factors.

How can we help you?

Characters left: 250


BECAUSE OF CONCERNS WITH COVID-19, WE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ACCOMMODATE OUR CLIENTS AND CAN SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION VIA, TELEPHONE, FACE-TIME OR SKYPE. Taking into account some of the health issues and dangers, it may be a good time to consider either amending your living trust or drafting a living trust. Please contact our office so that we can discuss this at length.